1. Sheer coverage. Perfect when you want to have light makeup. It is also a good product to use when you want to fake that flawless skin as if you're not wearing any makeup on.
2. Contains SPF20. Enough for UV protection. You don't need to put on your sunblock if you're wearing this during the day.
3. Long lasting during the day. Sweat proof!
4. No irritation on skin. (Tested for a week of daily application on combination skin).
4. Has pleasant smell.
5. The packaging is oh-so-beautiful!
1. The texture is runny liquid. It gets a little bit messy when you accidentally pour too much on your hand.
2. Contains perfume. If you're allergic to perfume, avoid this product.
Anna Sui is famous of its vintage chic packaging and I really love 'em. However, I think white bottle for a foundation is quite a bad idea because when you stain your hand with those foundation, you don't wanna touch that bottle. They will leave stains. Mine is already turning yellow.
I'm using the B02 shade, which is a medium tone. As I mention earlier, the coverage is sheer. It doesn't cover up black spots, dark circles, or old wounds but it does even up your skin tone. When I was young, I thought sheer coverage is not a good foundation because it doesn't cover up much. But I was wrong. It really depends what effect you're looking for.