1. Lightweight. Delicate on the eyes area.
3. Easily absorbed.
4. Eyes feel completely moisturized.
5. Fragrance free.
6. Price is really cheap compared to other brand eye creams.
7. Lovely packaging to make your dressing table look beautiful.
1. I don't see the result that it is reducing the dark circles on my eyes after a week of using. But then again, I've never tried any product that actually lightens dark circles. If you've found good eye cream that REALLY lightens dark circle then do share.
2. It tends to irritate the eyes if you apply it too near to the eyeball. There's a burning sensation and then it leads to a lot of rubbing on the eyes. (This could be user problem, and not the product problem)
3. Since it can easily irritate the eyes, I don't wear it under my makeup. So I have to fork out more money to buy other eye cream for the AM use. (Again, user problem)
Overall, they are OK to buy if you're not a problematic user like me. I still have another product from the B.Right line to review, which is the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. For other B.Right products watch this video: