End of last year, I listed up stuff that I want to get throughout the year. By the way, it's <<here>> if you're interested. I listed 27 and out of the entire list, I've manage to get 19. Those that I haven't gotten are:
- London trip (disaster planning so dropped the idea
- Arm chair (don't know where to put)
- Juicy Couture cupcake charm (on second thoughts, too childish)
- Canon Powershot E1 (erm... I rather buy Lomo)
- Balenciaga Motorbike (lost interest)
- Juicy velour makeup box (a bad idea because makeup stains velour easily)
- Hermes Birkin (cannot afford)
- Mont Blanc aviator (out of production)
A pink table lamp
Christian Louboutin Ambrosina in black
Christian Louboutin studden boots
Pink golf club
Christian Louboutin (again) Anemone in brown. I repeat, in brown!
If you're planning to get me one, please get a fake one. I don't want any fucking animal fur. If you get it for me I'll skin you alive and wear your skin around my neck!
I guess the dear Birkin bag is going to be in my shopping list forever. The last time I checked, it was on auction in Milan for USD 16,000. And that's for Birkin 35. It's not even 40, the one I wanted. Fuck my life!
Judging the Judges from N.H. Chan
Stupid Borders said going to order for me and will call me back in 2 working days. It has been 3 working weeks!!! I guess no more stock.
Louis Vuitton Vernis Bellevue PM
I'm not a fan of LV, certainly not a fan of monogram. But I don't know why I want this.
Tiffany & Co. Ribbon Diamond Ring
I'm buying this for someone special.